Date: 23rd June 2021
Location: Online Virtual on Zoom
- On Zoom
- ( Early Booking is Required Limited Availability )
- The Online Zimbabwe Mining Investments Conference 2021 is a showcase of leading mining projects in Zimbabwe for investors to get an insight into the many exciting successful mining projects in the country.
- Hera from CEOs of leading global mining companies invested in Zimbabwe as well as fast Zimbabwean owned mining companies. The Online Conference will showcase the vast investment opportunities in Zimbabwe’s growing mining sector.The New Government is committed to supporting and protecting investors, Zimbabwe is endeavouring to be amongst the safest and attractive investment destinations with clear & predictable investments policies and incentives.Zimbabwe offers a truly a once in a lifetime opportunity .
- The country’s 800 mines have capacity to earn US$18 billion per annum, but were only turning out about US$2 billion annually since 2009. This represents about a tenth of the sector’s full potential and translates to a loss of potential revenue amounting to US$16 billion representing an incredible opportunity for investors and the Government is fully committed to create an enabling environment for investors.The Government’s vision is centred on making Zimbabwe a destination for mining investments and timeous implementation of policies to grow the sector.The vision is designed to increase capacity utilisation, capital for miners and exploration.
- Zimbabwe has vast mineral wealth including platinum, chrome, gold, lithium, coal, tin, copper, limestone, Coal Bed Methane,natural gas, granite and more. Zimbabwe has the 2nd largest Platinum and chrome deposits in the world, is the 5th largest producer of lithium in the world.Zimbabwe has 765 billion cubic metres of measured coal-bed methane resources and 30 billion tonnes of coal and 21 known deposits.Mining companies operating include Zimbabwe include Zimplats, Mimosa Platinum, African Chrome Fields, Caledonia Mining Corporation,Vast Resources Plc, Metallon Corporation, Anglo American , African Chrome Fields ,Makomo Resources, Prospect Resources , Premier African Minerals, Hwange Colliery , ZIMASCO , ZMDC and many others. Zimbabwe is poised to produce 28 tonnes of gold this year with production spurred by small scale miners.It is the 5th largest lithium producer and production is poised to increase further with expansions plans by Bikita Lithium and with Prospect Resources presently seeking to raise USD$50 Million to go into production.PAM is in the process of defining its lithium resource.Zimbabwe is aiming to produce and export 500 000 tonnes of chrome and has the second largest chrome reserves in the world. Metallon Corporation plans to increase gold output to 500 000 oz after a USD$500 Million investment. There are many emerging producers as well as exciting exploration, brownfield and operating projects starved of capital that represent an outstanding opportunity for investors to move in now to reap the rewards in the future.Zimbabwe’s mining sector has great potential for growth with the potential to attract USD$12 Billion over the next 5 years.The Government is committed to creating mutually beneficial policies and conditions for the sector’s growth.Mineral export receipts were $2,9 billion for 2018, up from $2,3 billion in 2017.The mining industry contributes around 13% of gross domestic product and 68% of Zimbabwe’s total export receipts.This year we are expecting over 500 high-level decision making delegates who will be attending online to discuss hear about the many exciting projects in Zimbabwe. Online Delegates will include mining companies , Government stakeholders and a broad range of investors including sovereign wealth funds,Institutional investors , fund managers, corporate investors , offtakers , private equity managers, debt equity financiers, asset managers, investment banks , frontier funds,impact investors , family offices ,DFIs , MFIs , and the media – make sure you join us to connect with these key stakeholders.See You on Zoom on the 20t May from 8 AM UK Time.
- CONTACTS : MiningReport UK Mandy or John 44 7721 345 105 WhatsApp , London, England EMail email@example.com Website : www.ziminvestment.com